We saw some incredible updates and expansion to the JUNO platform in November and December. Check out what's new below. If you want to learn more about a specific new feature or improvement, click the link to head to our Help Center for more info.
- Introduced Community Groups, forums, and feeds.
- Implemented subscription-based course claiming restrictions.
- Admins now have access to managing Education Credits and Certificates through Admin Tools.
- Open API Advancements.
- Community Notifications.
- Global Feeds and Forums.
- Attach resources to lessons.
- Implemented access to Reports through the Course Editor.
- Added the ability to view analytics on a site-to-site basis
- Added the ability to add Feeds to courses
- Updated the Library ‘like’ button to Favorite the content, which shows up in a separate favorites rotator for users.
- External routes are now being tracked in vnext analytics under the User Activity Exporter tab
- Added new eCommerce widgets to Basic Analytics.
- Updated the search bar in the community groups catalog page and Group Editor.
- Added the ability to filter forum topics by topic tags and add forum and feed topic to forum topic creation.
- Enforced the recording of all users created \(excluding direct SQL inserts\), ensuring precise analytics by including Create User events in the New Users widget and analytics report on the basic analytics dashboard.
- Admins can now Pin topics in Group forums.
- Lesson parts can now be randomized on every retake.