JUNO is proud to partner with PCMA to convene their event participants and members online for 2022. JUNO will be the exclusive streaming platform for live, on-demand and in the app during PCMA Convening Leaders. PCMA’s 365 experience begins in January with the signature event January 9-12 live from Las Vegas, and we can’t wait to meet you! Read more on this partnership here.
Join us in-person or virtually for the event to experience:
- Help us fight in the Tech Pitch Battle on Event Solutions Stage in the Promenade at 1:30pm Monday!
- Do some Flight Planning with us in the Digital Events: Engaging Your Audience Year-Round session at 10:30am Monday in Room 122 & ONLINE 12:15 Tuesday
- Plus our JUNO team will facilitate Flight Plan Workshops in our space in the Promenade for small group learning
- Tell us your mission, try out our astronaut suit and show how #IFlyForMyWhy. Take pics of your takeoff to win a flight to PCMA EduCon!
- We’re right next to the Tech Therapy Lounge, and we are sponsoring that space so you can learn and rejuvenate with Dahlia+ crew.
- Find us for any Companion App Support near the Registration Desk (Open Sunday through Wednesday)
PCMA chose JUNO as a Single Destination Platform to give their members One Place to attend virtual events while engaging in learning courses and networking opportunities 365 days a year while simultaneously building a custom experience using our powerful AI. Using an SDP for all your engagement needs, you could extend your events, expand your brand and be the central intelligence hub for your industry just like PCMA.
Seats are running out fast, but PCMA CL registrants get priority! Fill out the form below to reserve a seat and launch into the future of connection, learning and experiences.