Juno Live Inc’s (“JUNO”) Information Security Program is a multilayered initiative that secures the business of JUNO by managing operational information security requirements as well as the risks of cyber threats and vulnerabilities; we protect our information as well as customers and partner information stored in our systems.
As an organization we focus on the following areas of information security:
- Comprehensive leadership supported by a policy framework and implementation of an company-wide, trusted environment in support of all JUNO IT systems
- Execution of a policy framework that comprises tracking, reporting, and responding to events in an efficient and timely manner.
- Supplier and vendor management for Traditional and Cloud Vendors JUNO is in the process of implementing controls to support Trust Services Criteria aligned with ISO27K security control framework and implements some or all of the controls in the following control areas maintaining high standards in its Information Security Operations.
- Information Security Policies
- Organization of Information Security
- Human Resource Security
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Operations Security
- Communications Security
- System Acquisition and Development
- Supplier Relationships
- Incident Management
- Information Security Aspects of Business Continuity
For questions on specific areas please contact the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Chief Operating Officer815 E St. #122469 San Diego, CA 92112, USA